Redneck Review

Sunday, July 24, 2005

#2 Official Answer What Would Rednecks Do?

Only two people were brave enough to answer this week's question.
Both answers are acceptable Redneck behavior.

The Question: What do you do if your girlfriend doesn't like your
pickup truck?

Rebecca, always the recycler, says to remove parts of the girlfriend's
car to cover the objectionable truck, sell the car for money, and
store the rest in the barn, since you never know when you might need
spare parts. She gets extra Redneck points for "storing in the barn just
in case" and for mentioning duct tape.

Deadpanann says to dump the girlfriend, since she will leave him but
the truck won't, and she is only after an SUV. She gets extra points
for mentioning "the girlfriend and her kids" and SUV.

So I will call this week a tie. These gals know their Rednecks.

Official Answer: Paint the truck. But not all of it, because we're
talking about Rednecks here, folks.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:22 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    Given that I am further away, I am going to invoke FIFA rules. Given I scored a goal on "away" turf, and DeadPanAnn also got a goal, but on "home" turf, mine is equal to two goals> therefore I win. :-)
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said…

    Crafty Australian.

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    HEY! I'm not making up my own rules, they are offical FIFA rules. Regardless, I would still win. lol
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    I figured out the key to multiple votes - you have to open a new window each time. If you just try to vote again by refreshing the page or going back, it won't work. But if you open new windows...oh votes galore!! Not that I did that or anything . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home