Redneck Review

Saturday, July 16, 2005

#1 What Would Rednecks Do?

Instead of my usual Saturday Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge, I am
starting "What Would Rednecks Do?" There is an answer that I have
in mind, but there is certainly more than one correct answer. This
week's question:

You find a possum sleeping in your driveway as you are leaving for
work. It is still there in the afternoon when you return. You just can't
have a possum in your driveway indefinitely. The neighbors might think
less of you. What Would Rednecks Do?

7 Comments:

  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger Rachel Croucher said…

    bring it inside and make it a pet! complete with a name and a place to sleep... and something to nibble on of course?

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I say you run over it, and then make some grub and grits. Then tan the hide and make yourself a good hat for Junior.
    HooRoo
    Hillbilly Bec

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Rachel, uh, I don't know how to break this to you, but...if a possum has been lying in driveway all day, uh, he might not make a very good pet, and uh, he is gonna be sleeping for a very long time. Like eternity.

    Misha,
    Let those feeling out, girl!

    Bec, are you a recycler?

    I'll post the answer tomorrow. It will be Sunday for me, but I guess it will be something else for all you other-side-of-the-world dwellers.

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    Oh and by the way, it wouldn't matter if I tried to tell my husband repeatedly the the varmint is dead...he'd shoot it anyway. Repeatedly. Over and over.

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said…

    I can't believe I overlooked this until the answers were posted. I will totally be winning next week, just so you know.

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Rachel Croucher said…

    but the possum is not dead mummy, he's just sleeping!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Yeah, that's what the kids said. Maybe I should explain to them the concept of "taking a dirt nap."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home