Redneck Review

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Posted by Picasa


Ground floor, looking in the door of the Redneck Barn,
you will find a lot of junk. This is like one of those pictures
where you have to find hidden items. I see the seats from
a Porche that Hillbilly Husband got at work. There is #2
son's itty bitty 4-wheeler, some trash cans with actual trash
in them (as opposed to dogfood and aluminum cans).

I think the red thing is a gas can, but it could be a case for
some kind of manly tools. The green cylinder, according
to #1 son, is some kind of gas for welding. The paneling/
plywood things are a platform taken apart and brought
home from work by HH. He only works for the free stuff,
I think. I see some car jacks, and the metal sawhorses,
and some lawn chairs. The floor is concrete with red dye,
not some gruesome remnants from chopping someone up
and stuffing her in a 55 gallon barrel (listen to your mama,
Redneck Diva!).

The empty space is only there because the doors open in.
If you can name anything in either picture, have at it.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Rachel Croucher said…

    my God that looks so familiar, and when hillbillies move to the city they still have one! My parents moved to Melbourne at the end of 1998 and have had a few different houses here, and in each of the houses they have lived in Melbourne my father just has to have his shed... he was rather frustrated when we first got to Melbourne though because we weren't allowed to have chickens in the backyard, but that's another story... dig the shed

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    I would have to say the shed is rather on the clean side actually.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said…

    This is lovely - you should see our machine shed & shop. I still have no idea where everything is. I cringe when my husband's working on something in the field & asks me to go get a part or a tool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home