Redneck Review

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Inside the Redneck Barn, 1st Floor Posted by Picasa


This is looking to the right, once you go in the door.
Hillbilly Husband built a workbench with cabinets that
runs along this wall and the back wall. That is the best
part. Not that you can see it.

This barn is like Forrest Gump with saws...you got your
table saw, mitre saw, band saw, circular saw, jigsaw...
I don't know my saws, so I don't know the ones in the
picture. On the wall near the ceiling are loops of saw
blades in their brown paper wrappers.

There's a dust collector (ha! everything in here is a dust
collector), and a pull-down electrical cord in the foreground.
Hanging to the side is a dolly (or to be macho about it, a
hand truck).

We used to be able to park a truck or the lawnmowers
(working and nonworking) and the 4-wheelers in here.
HH has some cleaning to do, as soon as he gets done
with his upstairs play room. Pics of that tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    Good Lord in Heaven - it's OUR barn! Except nicer! I have begged my husband to let me organize it - let me put things in labled bins and drawers and such. The compulsive in me screams to do this, yet he resists. So I stay as far away from the barn as humanly possibly. Otherwise I get nauseated.

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Redneck Diva,
    It is his mess, let him have it. He will be the first to complain when he has to sleep in there one night, which will be a double winner for you. He will come back to you really sorry for what he did, even if he didn't do anything, and also he will clean up the shed, ready for next time.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Hey Bec, he must anticipate sleeping in the barn, because he is building a little apartment in the loft. I will get a pic of that later today.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    Hmm...Bec...You might just be onto something there...

    Except I've lived with this man for 12 years. He will walk around the 7 trash bags I've piled by the door, rather than take them out. He is perfectly adaptable in a mess. Doesn't bother him in the least. Grr... But it was a good theory! Might work on a "normal" man, lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home