Redneck Review

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Big Blogger Final Challenge

The Big Blogger Final Challenge will net the winner 1000 votes.
I need them, but I am not optimistic. Even though I pride myself
on being a pretty darn good cyberstalker, I could not find this info
on Big Blogger. I will do my best.

1. What musical instrument does Big Blogger play when it
is time
to get out of the shower? Since my voyeuristic powers
do not reach across the ocean, I will have to guess on this one.
I know it is not the flute, because Big Blogger has seen American
Pie. Now the most logical would be "air guitar," but I am going to
be different from the herd and say "air drums."

2. What Simpson quote does Big Blogger say when she
gets home from a hard day at work? This was a tough choice.
I prefer "Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover." But I think
Big Blogger would go for "I'm done working. Working is for
chumps."


3. What is Big Blogger's favorite animal?
This would be the
yabby. I don't know what a yabby is, but that's the answer, unless
BB plagiarized her animal preferences from Neisha.

4. What food stuff does Big Blogger keep in emergency
supply?
This is a tough one. It is not mushrooms, or cheese for
a sandwich, or a Boston Bun. It could be kangaroo, the other
red meat. It could be chicken, for making 4-Finger Chicken.
It could be lamb fries, because Big Blogger needs them to deal
with the lecherous old men who follow her pheromone trail. At
first I thought it was Melba Toast, but for now I will play it safe
and say it is safety-spice lemon pepper.

5. What should Big Blogger do when this competition is over?
Hmm...Stand-up comedy...make a movie...get a cooking show
...advice column? I like the advice column idea. It will give Big
Blogger the best opportunity to force people to do her bidding
like she did in the Big Blogger Contest.

ON SECOND THOUGHT....
Let me try those again:
1. Air guitar
2. "Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?"
3. Dog
4. Vegemite
5. Advice column

ON THIRD THOUGHT!
Some minor adjustments:
1. Air BASS Guitar
2. "D'oh!"
3. Cow
4. Vegemite
5. Advice Column


5 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    I'll give you some help with this one, you got number five right, the rest are wrong.
    A couple of hints, while the yabby makes a great pet, and I hope to get some more one day (BTW they are a kind of fresh water lobster, just smaller), they are not my favourite animal.
    When it comes to an emergency food supply, think very Australian.
    HooRoo
    Big Blogger

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Thanks for the tips, Bec. I'll take another stab at it.

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    You have two right, and you are close with another one.
    Sorry but that is all the hints I will give. The one you are close on, I can't give it to you for that, on a technicality. Sorry.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Mmmm, dare I say it? You have one wrong.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Huggies said…

    Doesn't matter now anyway because you have won this challange...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home