Redneck Review

Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Affair

I think I am having a fling with the Sonic boy. (Shhh...don't tell my
Hillbilly Husband.) Those of you who have been reading my blog
all summer might recall that I have an addiction: Sonic Large Cherry
Diet Coke.

There is a kid at Sonic who seems to favor me when I go through
the drive-thru. I have been cutting back with school about to start,
and getting a medium instead of a large. The other day this kid took
my order, and repeated it back: a medium cherry diet Coke, and a
large cup of ice. I love the ice--gotta have extra. So I drove around,
and he gave me a large soda and large ice, and only charged me the
price of a medium. Believe me, going there every day, I've got the
prices memorized. He grinned, and told me to have a really nice day.
He's about 18 or 19, tall, kind of chubby, stubbly whiskers. But he
seems to like this old hillbilly lady.

Wednesday, I ordered medium and large cherry diet Cokes, and
a large ice. My Hillbilly Mama was babysitting for me, and she
wanted a large. I drove around, and my suitor gave me the medium
and large sodas, and a Route 44 ice. But he only charged me for the
sodas and a large ice. There is a $0.15 difference, you know. Again,
he was very friendly. He knows the way to Hillbilly Mom's heart is
though her cherry diet Coke. He makes the best ones, too. Just
enough ice, cherry, and soda. Now that school has started, we've
got to stop meeting like this.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    Ooh yummy! The Coke, too.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said…

    Uh oh - sounds like trouble! But good sweet (and sugar free) trouble.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    He was not working today!!! The girl did not give me enough cherry. No fling for you, little girl! What have you done with my teenage man?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home