Redneck Review

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Big Blogger Challenge #15

No rest for the wicked (or is that weary)? Rebecca has given us
another Big Blogger assignment: The Worst Pick-Up Line Ever
Used on You (or By You), and The Best Bar-Room Joke.

The Worst Pick-Up Line...
I can not decide which is worse, so I will include them both.

"So...do you pull the train?" Uh...I believe this is a reference
to a group sex kind of thing. This was from a frat boy in college.
Charming, aren't they?

"Feel how hairy my legs are. Come home with me and I'll tell
you about my pigs." Yeah...that's pretty bad--but it gets worse.
This was from a girl pig-farmer from Kansas, also in college.

Yeah, I think the second one was the worst. Maybe I should
have picked a better college.

Best Bar-Room Joke
A guy goes into a bar carrying an octopus. He sets it on the bar,
and tells everyone it can play any kind of musical instrument they
can give it. He says he'll pay $100 to anyone who has an instrument
the octopus can't play. Some guys run out to find musical instruments.
The first one comes back with a harmonica. The octopus picks it up
and plays it, no problem. The next guy has a harp. The octopus
strokes it with all eight legs, playing beautiful music. The third guy
brings in bagpipes and sets them on the bar by the octopus. The
octopus picks it up and turns it over, fiddling with the pipes. "Ha!"
says the guy. "Pay up. He can't play it!" "Play it?" says the octopus.
"I'm going to **** it once I get its pajamas off!"

7 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Rachel Croucher said…

    one of my friends of the following as a pickup line from a girl a few months ago

    "So do you sleep?"

    "er, yes, about six hours a night. Why?"

    "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    The worst line I have had used on me, happened when I was chilling out waiting for a show to begin and I had a couple of hours to kill. THis guy walked up to me and sayd: "I've noticed you sitting there for a while now, and I can tell your date hasn't turned up. Because of this you are sending out desperate signals, which is why no guy is coming near you. But tonight, it is your lucky night, I'm prepared to sleep with you."
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I must stop typing late at night, too many typos in that last bit. Just ignore them please.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In my husband's first email to me (we met at Match.com), he told me that he looked like Tom Cruise and sang like Ricky Martin.

    He had me at "Hello." LOL.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Rachel Croucher said…

    Rebecca, how on earth did you resist the urge to slap him upside the head?! Then again, a non reaction is the best reaction in a case like that. Recommendable reaction rather. Smart reaction. Which is probably why I would pour beer or something on the wanker.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Rachel,
    Well here is another one.
    "I've always been into scientific experiments, and I'd like to experiment on a girl like you."

    Yes, I get all the bad ones.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Rachel, that pick-up line is just sad. How uninspired!

    Rebecca, you're lucky AND scientific. Aren't those two things supposed to be mutually exclusive? Plus you have those old men telling you that you should be home in bed ****ing. What do you have, a special pheromone to attract the wackos?

    Stacy, too bad I'm suspending my Saturday movie quote challenge. I could have used that one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home