Redneck Review

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge v 7.0

It's Saturday, and time for this week's movie challenge. Answers
will be posted Wednesday, July 13. This will be the last movie
challenge for a while, because I am too lazy to type in the quotes.
I might try a new kind of challenge next Saturday. Stay tuned.
Good luck on this week's quotes:

1. "He looks somewhat like a mouse."

2. "Eddie says after the baby comes, I can quit one of my night jobs."

3. "It's my special award. Fra..gi...le."

4. "Seven years of college down the drain!"

5. "I can understand if you don't want to do this anymore."
"What?"
"The babysitting."
"There's no baby to sit."

6. "Kevin, you are what the French call 'le incompetant'."

7. "It's always cold. It's from a glacier."

8. "What's a handon?"
"You know what a handon is. I taught you last night."

9. "How you get all that action, without any equipment, is
beeeyooond me."

10. "You two are gonna dry up in some filthy lesbo lockdown--
with BAD lighting. I don't have to kill you to kill you."

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home