Redneck Review

Sunday, July 31, 2005

#3 Official Answer: What Would Rednecks Do?

The question this week was "What would a Redneck Mama do if
she was in the recliner watching TV and her son ran in to tell her
the cat was stalking a chipmunk?"

The official answer is to try and save the chipmunk by catching it
and putting it in a tree. OK, I didn't say it was a smart Redneck
Mama. More details can be found here.

The scoring for this week goes like this:

Rebecca: (3)
Scolding child for interrupting TV
Using child to bring food
Alternate use for chipmunk

Deadpanann (2)
Letting child learn from mistakes
Beer

Bert Ford (3)
Animal killing
Wild animal casserole
Skinning a cat

Redneck Diva (3)
VHS tape
America's Funniest Videos
Tattoo

So it looks like we have a 3-way tie for first, which puts Miss Ann
in second and reminds her that if you can't run with the big dogs,
you might as well stay on the porch. Hey, it was only one point. You
don't really have to stay on the porch. You can run around with those
fleabags if you want. Please come back and play again next week,
and maybe I won't get so smart-alecky with you.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Bert Ford said…

    p.s. I thing chipmonks are ground squirrels.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Bert, I thought they were the same thing, too. Then I googled them and they have a different stripe. The one I picked up was the chipmunk model.

    As for the mushroom soup, yeah, I agree. But it was in the casserole, which counts as one dish.

    p.s.
    I hate that green bean, mushroom soup, canned onion ring casserole thing. I'm sure you've had it and know what I'm talking about. Please don't say that you LIKE it!

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    I'll claim outright victory again. But since I can't use FIFA rules anymore, I'm just going to say I was at the top of your list, therefore I must have had a higher percentage. :-P
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Bec,
    Don't be so shy. (Ha!)

    Diva,
    In case you hadn't noticed, Rebecca claims she is the winner every week. Congratulations on your beauty contest win--but could you have beaten a sheep on a unicycle? And your fleabag comment...save it for the 55-gallon barrel killer.

     
  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Bec,
    That tale of fairy mayhem had me laughing out loud. Throw in some Cheesy-O's if you can find some, it will make the fairy stir-fry more tangy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home