Redneck Review

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge v 5.0

Saturday again, and time for the movie challenge. Good luck to all
who dare to enter. Answers will be posted on Wednesday, June 29.
Winner will win absolutely nothing except their name and link in my
blog. Post answers in the comments. Have at it, folks:

1. "You soaked his underwear in meat?"

2. "Stop that fake Dolly!"

3. "Please, Sir, may I have some more?"

4. "Fellas, we're in a tight spot."

5. "We keep the children right around here...."

6. "Don't ever feed them after midnight."

7. "What's she doing here?"
"I carried a watermelon."

8. "Have you tasted yourself lately?"

9. "That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan
....and world peace."

10. "Fred, these are your pens and your pencils. And Fred, these
are my pens and my pencils."

4 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    #1 is Cheaper By the Dozen

    #3 - unless it's a spoof - is from Oliver.

    #4 is O Brother Where Art Thou?

    #6 is Gremlins

    #7 is Dirty Dancing.

    That's it, that's all I got.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Alexandrialeigh said…

    OK, even though I have proven time and again how much I SUCK at this game, I'm back for more. (why? I have no idea).

    1. Cheaper by the Dozen
    6. Gremlins
    7. Dirty Dancing
    8. Garfield (yeah baby!)
    9. Miss Congeniality
    10. Drop Dead Fred??

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger Le laquet said…

    #1 Cheaper by the dozen
    #3 Oliver
    #4 Oh brother, where art thou?
    #6 Gremlins
    #7 Dirty Dancing
    #8 Garfield
    #9 Miss Congeniality

    God that was hard *walks away mopping brow*

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    Well here we go again. I think I am a good chance to get all ten this week, then I can go back and rest under my rock.

    1. Cheaper by the dozen
    2. Miss Congeniality 2
    3. Oliver
    4. O'Brother Where Art Thou?
    5. The Village
    6. Gremlins
    7. Dirty Dancing
    8. Garfield. The Movie.
    9. Miss Congeniality
    10. Little Man Tate

    Well there you have my entires for another week Hillbilly Mom, I hope I do better than last time.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     

Post a Comment

<< Home