Redneck Review

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Answers to Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge v 4.0

Well, it looks like this week Rebecca barely pulled through with
the win. She had her toughest competition to date from newcomer
Rose, (who left no forwarding address), finishing in 2nd place by
only one movie. Hey, Rebecca, you got your usual eight right.
You might be right about the Scary Movie for #10, but the one
I was thinking of was Rose's answer, and after all, it IS my contest.
Rose had 7 out of 10. We also had Redneck Diva improving on
her previous personal best of one, setting a new mark for herself
with two. Try, try again on Saturday. Here are the results:

1. "You are scaring the freaks."
"I present to you, the New York Giants."
The lemur-in-charge in Madagascar.

2. "Put her in the trunk."
"She won't fit."
"Hack off her legs!"
Christina Applegate, Keith Coogan, and Danielle Harris in
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead.

3. "Now I want you to go out there and hit the pace car."
"Why?"
"Because it's the only thing you haven't hit."
Robert Duvall to Tom Cruise in Days of Thunder.

4. "Want me to make you some sandwiches?"
Cloris Leachman, Brett Kelly, Billy Bob Thornton in
Bad Santa.

5. "What would you give me for a basketfull of kisses?"
"I'd give you a basketfull of hugs."
William Hopper, Nancy Kelly to Patty McCormack in
The Bad Seed.

6. "This one time, at Band Camp,....."
Alyson Hannigan in American Pie

7. "Redrum! Redrum!"
Tony-the-talking-finger in The Shining.

8. "Do you know what her high school nickname was? Fingercuffs."
Jason Lee to Ben Affleck in Chasing Amy.

9. "Let's try it again. Only this time, I'm going to stick my tongue in
your mouth. And when I do that, I want you to massage my tongue
with yours. And that's what first base is."
Sarah Michelle Gellar to Selma Blair in Cruel Intentions.

10. Same as #9. Mia Kirshner to Beverly Polcyn in Not Another
Teen Movie.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    Thanks for letting me play again. As soon as I read the answer to number 2, I remembered that scene instantly. The Old woman in that movie rocked! lol
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    That one was kind of obscure. I thought of using "Hey, those drag queens just stole our car!" or "Cynthia is my moon goddess." Would either of those have helped?

     
  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Yes, either of those, and I would have had it first go. Thanks for making things harder for us all.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     

Post a Comment

<< Home