Redneck Review

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hillbilly Mom Movie Challenge V 2.0

If you want to play, post your answers in the comments. The
winner will be announced on Wednesday, June 8. What do you
win? Your name in my blog! All right, settle down now. You only
need the name of the movie. If there is a tie, I'll post a tie-breaker
on Wednesday. Your chances are good to win. Last week only
4 people entered. And now for this week's bad movie trivia....

1. "I've got the most scathingly brilliant idea!"

2. "Your aorta is in your neck."
"Good to know."

3. "You girls watch out for those weirdos."
"We are the weirdos, mister."

4. "I'm surprised you don't just chuck it all and start your own
think tank."

5. "...is an ex-kindergarten teacher and a former nun who just
escaped from the convent, and is tired of being the only virgin
in New York City."

6. "Now, Debra, don't be bitter. Certainly with your growing
collection of flesh-mutilating silver appendages and your brand
new Neo-Nazi boot camp make-over, the boys will come
a-runnin'."

7. "Tess, this is business. Let's just bury the hatchet, OK?"
"You know where you can put your hatchet? Now get your
bony @## out of my sight!"

8. "Time to join Mrs. Earthworm...if she's still alive in there."

9. "You are just like all the other girls. This is your defense?
Your puny faith?"
"No. My keen fashion sense."

10. "I knowed that woman all my life and I ain't never stood
outside her house. She'd let a wolf in if it knocked at her door."

5 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    Here we go again:

    1. Finding Nemo
    2. Girl Interupted
    3. The Craft
    4. The Cutting Edge
    5. Coyote Ugly
    6. Empire Records
    7. Working Girl
    8. I have no idea on this one
    9. Buffy the Vampie Slayer (Movie Version)
    10. Cold Mountain

    I don't think I did too bad this time around Miss Hillbilly, but because I missed number eight, I don't think I will get an A+
    HooRoo
    Rebecca

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Rebecca,
    I am not going to comment on your list right now because there is a slight chance that someone else will enter. But I will say that you watch some purty bad movies, huh? I must make you wait until Wednesday for the answers. Start watching more bad movies, because I think I'll do this every Saturday until I run out of bad movies I have seen.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    I thought I had jumped the gun a bit. Next time I will wait until others have entered. Mind you, they could be all wrong too.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said…

    2 Girl, Interrupted
    3 The Craft

    I suck this week. Oh well.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Deadpan,
    20 percent is better than 0 percent. It will all add up and be placed in your permanent record.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home