Redneck Review

Friday, October 07, 2005

A Spooky Teacher's Tale

My 7th graders have been in a tizzy over the antics of one of their
teachers. Let's call him Mr. A. Here is their tale of terror:

Did you know that Mr. A went in the gym and tried to talk to
something? He went in about 8:15 one night, and stood on the
bulldog in the center circle. He had a recording thing with him.

Mr. A said, "Is there someone here who wants to communicate
with me?" Then he held out the recording thing. He didn't hear
anything. Next he said, "If you want to communicate, give me
some kind of sign. Anything will do. Show me something." He
didn't see or hear anything.

When Mr. A got home, he loaded the sound on his computer
to listen to it. After he asked if somebody wanted to communicate,
he heard a kind of whispery sound but couldn't tell the words.
When he said "Give me a sign," there was a high screechy sound.
He burned it to a CD, and played it for our class.

Do you think he's serious, or is he like Mr. B? You know, how
he makes up that clown story every year?

Oh, and Mr. A has a picture from when we had that assembly to
sing the National Anthem. There is the head of a woman behind
him. And she is frowning like she looks really mad.

*******************************************************

I haven't seen Mr. A, so I don't know what he's up to. We are
in different buildings. I was believing it until the picture. I think
maybe Mr. A got Photoshop and was playing around.

Today the kids said Mr. A told them it was a Halloween prank.
He told them:

Couldn't you tell that picture was a fake?

So the CD was a fake, too?

No, that was real.

NO IT WASN'T!

Okay, it wasn't. If that's what you want to believe...

They are very confused. The kid who went to the haunted
Blackwell House said Mr. A is looking in the wrong place.
He says he knows some kids who went down to the basement
cafeteria and took pictures, and when they were developed,
they had orbs of light near them in some pictures. This was about
6-7 years ago. He said, "Remember, we had funerals in the gym
for two students and that teacher that got murdered by a former
student." Yeah, that's right. Who knows? I never got those vibes
from that gym, and I used to coach in it.

Nope, but I sure got vibes from this gym. Here's even a picture
of it, but it's just an illusion in this photo. And from my own house.
Booooo! It's that time of year again.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    It sounds like it is that time of the year in Hillbilly Land. Moonshine Season!
    In all honesty, I just don't believe in any kind of ghosts.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Bec,
    I no longer partake of the moonshine. I have been scared witless by things I have seen (and not seen). If there are no ghosts, then I am crazier than I admit to being. Ahem. Stop nodding your head. I can see you all the way across the ocean. I ain't done feudin' with you yet, woman!

    My son calls me that sometimes, and I threaten to smack him. His cousin taught him that. The "woman" thing.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    Hey, I've played with the EVP's and dude, they are REAL. Not that I'm taking Mr. A's side or anything. I mean, he may be a kook for all I know. Of course, you may think I'm a kook for all I know.

    I love Halloween time!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home