Redneck Review

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge v 6.0

It's Saturday, and time for a movie challenge. Since it's summer,
this challenge will have a rerun theme. That's all I can tell you.
Best of luck. Answers will be posted Wednesday, July 6.

1. "Earlier today, I heard that a young girl had fallen down a well.
I had hoped it was you."

2. "How many fingers am I holding up?"
"Orange."

3. "Who'd wanna rape you that you ain't already f***ed?"

4. "Receptionist? Dark hair? Talks like she's chewing her face?"

5. "They mostly come at night. Mostly."

6. "Plug it up! Plug it up!"

7. "Piedmont, South Dakota. Tell anyone, and I'll have to kill you."

8. "Don't let The Man get you down."

9. "Kill him. Kill him a lot."

10. "See, here's how it works. The train moves, not the station."

7 Comments:

  • At 1:59 AM, Blogger Le laquet said…

    Ouch - hard I only know 1 at the moment *walks away, thinking hard*

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Consider the "rerun" clue....and this is contest #6...that's all the advice I can give!

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Alexandrialeigh said…

    8 -- OFFICE SPACE?

    The others? I got nothin'.

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said…

    4--Uncle Buck
    8--Office Space
    10--A League of Their Own

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Le laquet said…

    See the one I got is #7 - Coyote Ugly. Re-run quiz? Ok ... of to ponder/search!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    Well after ruining your bonus challange, hopefully someone beats me here.

    1. I have no idea, so I am going to guess Girl Interupted.
    2. Little Man Tate
    3. Silkwood
    4. Don't tell Mom, the babysitters dead.
    5. Aliens
    6. Carrie
    7. American Outlaws
    8. Empire Records
    9. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    10. A League of Their Own

    Well there you go.
    As an extra bonus to other players, here is one for you all to guess:
    "I think it would be fun to run a newspaper."

    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Rebecca, I have no clue. Let's take a wild guess with the 1936 film "Libeled Lady." No, I am not that old, and I have never seen the movie. I just wanted to take a guess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home