Redneck Review

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge v 4.0

(I'm putting this up a little early, since I'll be gone this weekend).

Saturday, and it's time for the Bad Movie challenge. Enter, if you
dare admit that you have seen some of these bad movies! Answers
will be posted on Wednesday, June 22.

Good luck!

1. "You are scaring the freaks!"
"I present to you, the New York Giants."

2. "Put her in the trunk."
"She won't fit."
"Hack off her legs!"

3. "Now I want you to go out there and hit the pace car."
"Why?"
"Because it's the only car you haven't hit."

4. "Want me to make you some sandwiches?"

5. "What would you give me for a basketfull of kisses?"
"I'd give you a basketfull of hugs."

6. "This one time, at Band Camp, ......"

7. "Redrum! Redrum!"

8. "Do you know what her high school nickname was? Fingercuffs."

9. "Let's try it again. Only this time, I'm going to stick my tongue in
your mouth. And when I do that, I want you to massage my tongue
with yours. And that's what first base is."

10. Exactly the same quote as #9. Yep, there were two movies with
the exact same quote. Hint: one was a parody of the other.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    Ooh Ooh I know more than one!!!!

    #6 is American Pie

    #7 is The Shining

    #2, 3 and 4 sound really familiar, but I can't place them.

    I have SUCH a funny story about "One time at band camp..." I'll have to post it.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger Rose said…

    Ooh!

    Found you through Outwit-Outblog-Outsnark and I just have to jump into this game!

    1) Madagascar

    3) Days of Thunder

    6) American Pie

    7) The Shining?

    8) Chasing Amy! (one of my faves of all time)

    9) Cruel Intentions

    10) Not Another Teen Movie?

    How'd I do?

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    OK, here I am, back again to challenge.

    1. Gee give me a tough one to start with, this movie only opened last weekend here. It is Madagasca.

    2. I can't think of this one, too many movies have the "Put her in the trunk" quote. My mental database is just not working.

    3. Days of Thunder

    4. Bad Santa

    5. The Bad Seed

    6. American Pie

    7. The Shining

    8. Chasing Amy

    9. Cruel Intentions

    10. Scary Movie.

    Actually just thinking of that last quote, if you had put the old woman from Scary Moive, into the part in Cruel Intentions, I think it would have been a much better movie.

    HooRoo
    Rebecca

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    Can I change my Number 10 Answer? After seeing what Rose had written, she is SOOOOOO right with that one. All of those dang movies are the same, but I knew it was one of the Wanye brother flicks.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    I won't post the answers until Wednesday, but I will tell you:
    this week we have a VERY close contest!

    I'm glad to see other people besides me spend WAAAAAY too much time watching movies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home