Redneck Review

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Answers to Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge v 5.0

And the winner this week is......Rebecca with 9 correct answers, a
new record here at the Hillbilly Cinema. Other results were: new entry
le laquet with 7 (you'd better worry, Rebecca), Redneck Diva and
Alexandrialeigh both improving a whole bunch with 5 apiece, and
Deadpanann with 2 (she's too busy for movies lately). Thanks for
entering, and we'll try again on Saturday.

Here are the correct answers:

1. "You soaked his underwear in meat?"
Cheaper by the Dozen

2. "Stop that fake Dolly!"
Miss Congeniality 2

3. "Please Sir, may I have some more?"
Oliver

4. "Fellas, we're in a tight spot."
O Brother Where Art Thou

5. "We keep the children right around here..."
Daddy Daycare (OK, this was a hard one. The old gypsy-looking
lady on the porch tells Eddie Murphy and Regina King, and leads
them around the house to some cellar doors.)

6. "Don't ever feed them after midnight."
Gremlins

7. "What's she doing here?"
"I carried a watermelon."
Dirty Dancing

8. "Have you tasted yourself lately?"
Garfield: The Movie

9. "That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan
...and world peace."
Miss Congeniality

10. "Fred, these are your pens and your pencils. And Fred, these
are my pens and my pencils."
Little Man Tate

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Bring it on! I look forward to the challenge.
    BTW I am yet to see Daddy Day Care, so no wonder I didn't get that one.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    I knew something was up, because that's one you'd remember. It's my favorite part of that movie. Whew! Your competition is getting tougher.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home