Redneck Review

Saturday, June 11, 2005

RedNickNames

I saw that Redneck Diva's sister was guest blogging Friday,
and she gave me the most scathingly brilliant idea. Well, an idea,
anyway. I noticed that she was going by the name of Taterbug.
That got me to thinking about nicknames that I have heard in my
Redneck life, and how much I'd like to share those with you.
Some are from childhood, some from college, some from schools.
If you hear your nickname, don't automatically assume I'm talking
about you. Because it isn't all about you, you know. Oh, and some
may not be politically correct. They are not meant to be malicious.
Some of us just didn't know no better.

So here they are, in all their glory, and in no particular order:

mad dog, juana, mooner, normal, mouse, hunky, night train, ratface,
amazon child, the gimp, that one girl, lazy eye, whore of 8th floor,
doll hair, forehead, cat-suck hair, ferd, roadhaz, sac, bean, cheddar,
that mountainous growing girl, lebinda, the kid, child bride, the hump,
tomato face, rip, horseface, pignose, beachball head, fudgepacker,
grandpadad, peterpuller, that dirty girl, twindaddy, tatoo boy,
poor black box, melody/harmony, bighead, ski-nose/butt-chin,
blackjack, the nudists, sleep, cartire, tuna, bore moore, tater, boo,
pud, penrod, the incredible hunk. And, of course, Bubba.

That concludes your trip down Redneck Nickname Lane. Please
move in an orderly fashion to Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge.
Single file, please, no need to push. There is room for everyone.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Hi Hillbilly Mom,
    What about Uncle Dad, I'm sure that one has to be there somewhere.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Well, yes, but we didn't personally know an Uncle Dad, just GrandpaDad.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    Taterbug hasn't given me the official word to comment back to you on her name, so I'm still waiting, lol.

    I think I'm goign to have to do a post like this, too!! While reading your list I thought of a whole bunch that I've heard as well!

    What rednecks will do for fun. Like putting a milk crate on a 4-wheeler...

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Rachel Croucher said…

    you making me homesick Luv, I am missing my Chooka, Micko G., Spud, Simsy...if I don't make a trip to my hillbilly hometown ssometime soon I will probably die from lack of not just country air but pretension-relief

     

Post a Comment

<< Home