Redneck Review

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hillbilly Mom's Movie Challenge v 3.0

Well, it's Saturday, and time for my Bad Movie Challenge. Please
play along if you have ever watched a bad movie and will admit to
it. Some of the movies aren't bad, but most of them are. This week,
I will throw in a couple of classics, for those of you who were
stumped by last week's quotes.

And Alexandrialeigh, I added a couple for you. You may not know
the movie, but I think you will recognize the quotes as some of the
things you hate people to say. How convenient that I was making
up my list, saw your post Friday, and had just heard these quotes
the day before.

Leave your answers in the comments. Correct answers will be posted
on Wednesday, June 15. You may begin.

1. "How'd you get the beans above the frank?"

2. "We're not bad people, Mac. We're just underachievers."

3. "Tina! Eat some ham."

4. "Here's a stick to beat the lovely lady."

5. "When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window."

6. "I think this is one of those places where they would rather see
you dance, than me dance."

7. "Now you start using your head! That's that lump about 3 feet
above your a$$. !"

8. "It's going to get worse before it gets better."

9. "Why do you ask so many questions?"
"I'm a kid. That's my job."

10. "And Coach? That scholarship? All the way with a red-hot poker."

6 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger Alexandrialeigh said…

    I love that your post ironically coincided with mine, and I am excited to say that I have DEFINITELY got the answers to two, maybe three of these. And probably I've seen the others, because they all sound vaguely familiar.

    (Deep breath)

    Here goes:

    1 -- There's Something About Mary
    6 -- Charlie's Angels (?)
    7 -- A League of Their Own

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Alexandrialeigh said…

    (In case you hadn't noticed, I am HORRIBLE at this game.)

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    HI Hillbilly Mom,
    I'm keeping my mouth shut, I'm not going to enter this week, but oooh this is so hard not to do. Grrr! I just wnat to get 100% once, I'm sick of getting 80%.
    HooRoo
    Bec

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said…

    1. Something About Mary

    2. I know this one. I know I know this one. Okay I don't know this one.

    7. A league of their own

    9. Home Alone

     
  • At 12:45 AM, Blogger Mommy Needs a Xanax said…

    I'd like to add an answer for #10--- Dazed and Confused?????

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Redneck Diva said…

    I can't believe that so far no one had gotten that #3 is from NAPOLEON FREAKIN' DYNAMITE!!! Whoo hoo!! I got one!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home