Redneck Review

Friday, May 06, 2005


Here's my redneck toilet, aka The Outhouse. Just turn your head. I need my son to help me fix this picture, as I am not good with these newfangled computer thingamajigs. We don't use this outhouse now, but we did before we built our house. The wind blew it over, which is why the door fell off. That's a piece of black sewer pipe coiled up beside it. We are not hooking it up. It's just that my husband's work buddy was taking a walk on his break and saw this sewer pipe behind a subdivision with a sign that said "free." So he told my husband, who just had to have it. You never know when you might need some sewer pipe, and what better place to store it than right next to your outhouse. Here is a little outhouse humor. A man sees a boy poking a stick down through the seat of an outhouse. "Son, what are you doing?" "I dropped my coat in there, mister." "You don't want that coat now, son. It will be all nasty." "Oh, I don't want the coat, mister. I want that sandwich that I had in the pocket."
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Rachel Croucher said…

    I love that joke, I am sending that to all my hillbilly friends straightaway

     
  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Hillbilly Mom said…

    Rachel,

    You can never have too many hillbilly
    friends! But be careful if they offer
    you a sandwich.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home